MARKETING COMMITTEE MEMBER
If interested, please fill in our Volunteer Sign-Up Form and include “MARKETING COMMITTEE” in the “Comments” field at the bottom of the form.
The Marketing Committee is a new initiative at Gamble Garden and is seeking volunteer members who are interested in collaborating with 6 – 8 member volunteers as well as Gamble’s Executive Director and Gamble’s Marketing Specialist.
Goals of the Marketing Committee include
- Identify Gamble’s target audience(s)
- Identify marketing channels
- Brainstorm / develop marketing strategies
- Develop consistent marketing messages
- Develop metrics for gauging progress
Committee member responsibilities include
- Perform independent research and analysis
- Think creatively to identify new approaches
- Attend monthly meetings (approximately 1 hr per meeting, meetings may be held remotely)
- Contribute to monthly reports for the Gamble Garden Board of Directors
- Knowledge or experience in product analysis, data analysis, market research, and/or public relations
- Knowledge or experience in online marketing, social media
- Knowledge of web page management, graphic design apps, QR code apps, and other digital marketing tools
- Familiarity with Gamble Garden customers
- Familiarity with the nonprofit/historical home & garden space
- Strong communication, writing, and interpersonal skills
If interested, please fill in our Volunteer Sign-Up Form and include “DRONE VIDEOGRAPHER” in the “Comments” field at the bottom of the form.
We are looking for a volunteer drone videographer to produce a 1-minute video featuring the Gamble Garden property. The video will be used for marketing and promotional purposes. The video should include drone footage of Gamble Garden landmarks, including the Gazebo, Cutting Garden, Carriage House, Greenhouse Rose Garden, Allee, Carriage House, Driveway, and Main House.
- Fly a drone to capture aerial footage of Gamble Garden.
- Edit the footage to create and edit a 1-minute video.
- Ensure that the video meets Gamble’s branding and marketing guidelines.
- Must own their own drone and be able to operate it safely.
- Ability to capture and edit video footage.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.