COVID-19 Volunteer Questionnaire
Thank you for volunteering in the garden. Your work is ESSENTIAL to maintaining and preserving our historical garden.
In a careful and thoughtful response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have implemented several guidelines and protocols to ensure everyone a safe and comfortable environment. We have followed the edicts and policies of both the state of California and the Santa Clara Health Department.
On Tuesday and Wednesday mornings the garden is closed to the public from 8 am to 12 pm. Volunteers work from 9 to 11:30 am. It is important that we are finished and cleaned up so that we can reopen at the scheduled time.
- Wear your face mask at all times in the garden.
- Maintain social distancing of 6 ft. at all times.
- Arrive at 9:00.
- Use the Embarcadero entrance by the Hort Office.
- Wear appropriate garden work clothing, including closed-toed shoes.
- Bring your own gardening gloves, tools, and drinking water is you have them, and a bucket.
- Tools will be assigned by staff if you do not have your own.
- Report to the table station opposite the greenhouse for your assignments.
- Only use the garage one person at a time.
- Keep track of the hours that you have volunteered, including travel time, for each time you come to Gamble.
- Be sure that your emergency contact and insurance info is on file.
- Be sure that you have a Tetanus Shot.
Volunteers are being asked to complete a short survey. If you have been asked to complete a questionnaire, please click the link below. Your responses will be recorded, you do not need to save your form.
You can also download the questionnaire here and bring it with you, if you answer “No” to all questions.
Downloadable COVID-19 Screening