To minimize the spread of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) and help “flatten the curve”, Gamble Garden has instituted the following Visitation Policies:
- The Gamble House, picnic area, benches, restrooms, and offices are temporarily closed.
- On Tuesday and Wednesday mornings the garden is closed to the public from 8:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.
- Throughout the day, portions of the garden may temporarily close in order to allow our staff to work safely.
- Any visitors to Gamble Garden are asked to follow social distancing guidelines (stay at least six feet apart) and wear masks.
- All in-person classes and events will be held outdoors for the safety of students and instructors. In addition, select classes and events have been moved online. Stay tuned regarding Gamble events and classes scheduled for later in the year.
The latest updates on cancellations and closures can be found on the Gamble website: gamblegarden.org/gamble-gardens-response-to-the-coronavirus/