To minimize the spread of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) and help “flatten the curve”, Gamble Garden has instituted the following Visitation Policies:
- The Gamble House, restrooms, and offices are temporarily closed.
- Benches are closed/not to be used until further notice and the picnic area is closed
- Throughout the day, portions of the garden may temporarily close in order to allow our staff to work safely.
- Any visitors to Gamble Garden are asked to follow social distancing guidelines (stay at least six feet apart) and wear masks.
- All classes and events are cancelled until Santa Clara County guidelines allow for non-family gatherings to resume. This may include luncheons, pop up shops, Second Saturday events, weddings, parties, and others. Stay tuned regarding Gamble events and classes scheduled for later in the year.
The latest updates on cancellations and closures can be found on the Gamble website: gamblegarden.org/gamble-gardens-response-to-the-coronavirus/