The Garden is open 7 days a week, from dawn to dusk.
- Enjoy the garden and stay as long as you like during daylight hours.
- For groups of over 6 people, inform the office at least one week in advance of your visit.
- Obey the private event signs and other signage.
- Stay on the paths.
- Supervise children under your care.
- Leashed dogs must stay on pathways. Clean up after your pet.
- Use our waste bins located near the gazebo.
- Do not climb on trees, shrubs, stones, walls, fences, or fountains.
- Do not move, cut, or harvest any plant material or plant labels.
- Do not use the lawns for gatherings.
- Do not block paths for other visitors.
- Do not audibly disturb other visitors. No amplified music or drums, without permission from the staff.
- No running.
- No riding bicycles, skateboards, or similar devices.
- No smoking.
- Use the Palo Alto public park on the corner of Churchill and Cowper for recreation and gatherings.
- Artists, use drop cloths and clean your brushes offsite.
- Photographers, observe the guidelines above and ask your clients to observe them.
Gamble Garden is a private horticultural garden, not a city park. If a group or individual is disruptive they may be asked to leave at any time.
For more information, call: 650-329-1356