Holiday Night With Santa is sold out but tickets to our Thursday night event, the Grand Opening Party, are still available. Get your tickets ASAP!
Get into the holiday spirit as Gamble Garden lights up for the Winter Festival at night. Gamble Garden will be beautifully decorated and illuminated for the season, so it’s perfect for a date night, girls night out, family night, and more. See the full event schedule at our Winter Festival Home Page.
Enjoy photo opportunities with Santa and his sleigh, a beautiful ballet performance, holiday shopping, and cookies and cider for all. Other activities include:
• A Festive Marketplace with over 20 vendors in the Gamble house and outdoors under a canopy of twinkling lights
• Over The Garden Fence – Winter Edition. Gamble’s signature sale that always draws crowds to purchase previously loved and vintage treasures at remarkable prices
• Palo Alto Garden Club as a vendor, offering fresh greens to decorate the home, gifts, homemade jams and more to stock the pantry (a perennial favorite sure to attract their loyal shoppers).
• Winter Plant Sale – Come to the Lath House and fill your home with winter plants propagated at Gamble.
• Complimentary glass of sparkling wine for adults
• Complimentary cookies and cider courtesy of the Garden Club of Palo Alto
• Complimentary raffle ticket to win a decorated holiday tree
• Purchase dinner from the Redwood Grill food truck, featuring assorted sandwiches including vegetarian options
• Make a $10 donation and receive a copy of the beloved holiday classic, “Twas The Night Before Christmas”, courtesy of Bring Me A Book Foundation
• Holiday arts & crafts
Schedule of Events
5:30 PM — event check-in
6:00 PM — Bayer Ballet “The Snow Queen” first performance
6:30 PM — Tree Lighting at the Gazebo
6:45 PM — Bayer Ballet “The Snow Queen” second performance
Don’t miss Bayer Ballet’s special performance featuring excerpts from their full-length holiday ballet, The Snow Queen!